Dear Dr. Gateno and Mrs.Kathleen!
This is Geniya Kramarenko (the young lady, that used to have a cleft). I am leaving to Ukraine tommorow, and don't know how long I wont have a internet on my computer. So, I wanted to say 'Thank You SO MUCH, for all you guys did for me. Dr. gateno, you changed my life, and gave me more confederence in myself. Thank you for all your time and effort you spend on me! God Bless!
Sincerely,
Geniya K.
Dear, Dr. Teichgraeber!
This is Geniya Kramarenko ( the young lady, whom you changed her whole life). I am leaving to Ukraine tommorow, and I dont know how long I wont have a internet on my computer. So, I wanted to say ' Thank You SO MUCH for changing my life, for giving me confidence in myself and confidence feeling pretty. When I was born, I went through lots of emotional hurt for strangers and others, however, that is in the past, and I have no regrets from being born with a cleft palate. It is who God made me and it definitelly made me a stronger person. However, I never dreamed to look pretty, and expecially feel pretty, untill I met you, and it was like God wispered in my ear 'Geniya trust him, he is good and he wants to help you', and thats when I said to myself 'here are my dreams, faith, hope and future'! Thank you! I love my new face! God Bless!
Sincerely,
Geniya Kramarenko
Dear Dr. Ellis!
this is Geniya Kramarenko. I am leaving to Ukraine tommorow, and I dont know how long I wont have a internet on my computer. So, I wanted to say 'Thank You, for all you've done for me'. You gave me confiderence in myself, and I am only steps away from having a beautiful smile. I am doing really good with my braces, and cant wait to see the results! You have been an amazing Orthodontist, and I am Praying I will find a half as good orthodontist as you are! God Bless!
Sincerely,
Geniya Kramarenko
No comments:
Post a Comment